Something incredible is happening in this unique adventure! Max just drew a terrifying
monster with his new marker and now it‹s alive and wreaking havoc in his drawings! He doesn‹t have any choice but to stop the monster if he wants to save his pictures. In a new kind of gaming style,
Max & the Magic Marker combines triedand-tested 2D jump n run feel with the
innovative option of directly infl uencing the level design. Here, Max is able to change
every level with his magic marker so that all obstacles can be overcome, traps avoided
and puzzles solved in order to send the monster back to where it came from.
- 15 innovative and challenging levels
- Unique infl uence on the gaming world with the virtual painting marker
- Three lovingly designed worlds, based on children´s drawings
- Innumerable traps, monsters and tricky puzzles
- Challenges, secrets and rewards can all be unlocked
- Fantastic soundtrack from the well-known Indie band genre
IGN.com reviewed the PC version of Max to a 7 out of 10, calling Max a young Conan O’Brian, “which sounds kind of creepy but is actually pretty adorable”.
Eurogamer reviewed Max to a 7 out of 10.
Teletext reviewed Max to a 8 out of 10.
GamingUnion.Net reviewed Max to a 8 out of 10, saying: “Max & the Magic Marker is a great game that will definitely challenge the mind. There have been other games on the Wii that implement a similar mechanic, but none have done it as effectively, or made it as enjoyable and rewarding.”
EDGE reviewed the game in the February 2010 issue and gave it a 7 out of 10.