THIS BUNDLE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS
Cryostasis and Necrovision Double Pack
- Categories:Action, First-Person Shooter, Shooter, Survival Horror
- DRM:See bundled products
- XP Service Pack 2, Vista (Operating System must be up to date with the latest patches)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz or AMD Athlon 64 +2800
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (Microsoft? Windows? XP) / 1.5GB (Microsoft? Windows? Vista)
- Graphic Card: 256 MB Video RAM or greater with DirectX9 Pixel Shader 3.0 support (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1600 or better)
- Disk Space: 8.0 GB available hard drive space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant soundcard, plus speakers or headphones
Cryostasis and Necrovision Double Pack review
I really only wanted to play Cryostasis, and am very happy with it. I saw this and thought, what the hell, a couple bucks and I get another game I might play for a couple hours. But honestly I've played more necrovision than cryostasis so far.
Cryostasis has much more of a horror feel to it than most FPS's. It reminds me of Call of Cthulhu for the Xbox and Penumbra series. It seems to have a pretty decent story so far and much slower pace than necrovision.
Necrovision is much faster paced shooting, kinda like quake but more polished.
So if your thinking about getting one and not the other just do yourself a favor and get both. It's well worth a couple of bucks for another gem that most people probably have never played.
P.S. I have windows 7 64bit and both games run fine. Cryostasis may give you a bit of lag if you have an ATI card due to the physics program that defaults to on. Just turn that off and almost all of the lag goes away.