Vito Scaletta has started to make a name for himself on the streets of Empire Bay as someone who can be trusted to get a job done. Together with his buddy Joe, he is working to prove himself to the Mafia, quickly escalating up the family ladder with crimes of larger reward, status and consequence… the life as a wise guy isn’t quite as untouchable as it seems.
- Action-Packed Gameplay: Intense gunplay, white-knuckle car chases and visceral hand-to-hand combat —it will take all that and more to become a “made man”.
- Epic Gangster Story: Inspired by iconic mafia drama, the compelling characters and cinematic presentation will pull players into the allure and impossible escape of life in the Mafia.
- Immersive World and Period: Enter the world of Empire Bay - World War II is raging in Europe and the architecture, cars, music and clothing all echo the period in stunning detail. As time passes, hot rod cars, 50s fashion and some of the era’s best music reflect the birth of a cool new era.
- Illusion Engine™: 2K Czech’s proprietary Illusion Engine, allows gamers to explore Empire Bay’s 10 square miles of beautifully rendered outdoor environments and intricately designed interiors.
- Soundtrack Reflects the Mood of the Era: Players will be immersed in the Golden Era of America as Mafia II features tracks from some of the era’s most influential artists.
Initial installation requires one-time internet connection; software installations required (included with the game)include nVidia PhysX_drivers 10.04.02_9.10.0522and nVidia GPU drivers 197.13 or latest.
Software license terms available in game manual and at www.take2games.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified or offered under different terms.