Iron Grip: Warlord combines real-time strategy and first-person shooter elements to add a new twist to playing war. It puts the player(s) in the heat of a battle, fighting off hordes of AI-controlled invaders. It can be a single-player skirmish or a multiplayer massacre.
Players start by with a few weapons and are instantly required to hold off waves of enemy infantry, tanks, and other powerful creations to protect their stronghold. Strongholds are the heart of the resistance and must be held at all costs, or else the player loses the round.
Features: - Online co-op multiplayer of up to 8 players
- A new twist on the popular tower defense gameplay
- A rich and diverse universe
- Seven rich maps with more coming
- Engaging and challenging battles
- Diverse enemy units, including the massive Arachs which crush your army of rebels with one fell swoop
- Beautiful concept artwork and stylistic art design
- Singleplayer campaigns in addition to multiplayer support
- Free downloadable content and trial version
- With Warlord, you're never bored! Enemies constantly reinvent their strategies and teamwork is essential