This bundle includes:
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Grand Theft Auto IV Episodes From Liberty City
- Crime does pay. The hugely successful, highly controversial Grand Theft Auto franchise moves into 3 dimensions in the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City.
GTA Vice City
- From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile as Grand Theft Auto returns.
GTA San Andreas
- Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where film stars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
- What does the American dream mean today? For Niko Bellic fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape from his past. For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity.
GTA IV Episodes From Liberty City
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City includes both The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony together and does not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play.
System Requirements: See individual game title pages for specific system requirements for this bundle.
Software installations required including DirectX and Sony DADC SecuROM.
Other Requirements: Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installations required including Sony DADC SecuROM, Adobe Flash, DirectX, Microsoft’s .NET Framework 3.0, Games For Windows - LIVE, and Internet Explorer.
Partner Requirements: Please check the terms of service of this site before purchasing this software.
Rockstar Games 622 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 © 2006-2008 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, the Rockstar Games, Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto IV, Take-Two Interactive and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or other foreign countries. Dolby, Pro Logic, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Uses Bink Video Technology. Copyright © 1997-2008 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Euphoria is a registered trademark of NaturalMotion Ltd. The ratings icon(s) and all other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. An internet connection, assorted software installations, and certain service registrations are required for activation and use of this software.
You must accept the license available online at rockstargames.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. The content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
For information about online services, fees, restrictions, or software license terms that may apply to this game, please visit www.rockstargames.com.